Handbrake is a widely used media encoding platform. We took a standard DVD (A Bronx Tale) and used the preset for “normal” conversion. Encoding is a CPU intensive task that can reveal a lot about your particular system and FPS (Frames per second) in the encoding results is a key indicator to the performance of your system.
|Asrock Z97-ITX i7 4790K @4.0 GHz||382.102295|
Table of Contents
- Board Layout & Features
- UEFI BIOS
- UEFI BIOS Cont.
- Included Software
- Test System Setup
- Benchmarking: Ethernet Performance
- Benchmarking: SATA Performance
- Benchmarking: AIDA64 Benchmark
- Benchmarking: PCMark 8
- Benchmarking: Handbrake
- Benchmarking: Cinibench R15
- Benchmarking: HyperPi
- Overclocking & Final Thoughts