Tool (yeah… no “s” in that) has to have one of the coolest features of this motherboard. It is home to the ASRock Browser. The browser allows you to mouse over one of the major components of your build and grab some standard information. It isn’t overly useful… as most know what they put in their system already, but it is cool.
Table of Contents
- Board Layout & Features
- UEFI BIOS
- UEFI BIOS Cont.
- Included Software
- Test System Setup
- Benchmarking: Ethernet Performance
- Benchmarking: SATA Performance
- Benchmarking: AIDA64 Benchmark
- Benchmarking: PCMark 8
- Benchmarking: Handbrake
- Benchmarking: Cinibench R15
- Benchmarking: HyperPi
- Overclocking & Final Thoughts