After the Home directory is set up, you can now create access to your Home Server shared folders. The process is similar with a few exceptions. We will use the Music folder as our example.
- Click Add and navigate to your first shared folder.
- Browse to D:\shares\Music and press OK
- Right click on the Folder you just added and select Edit Aliases
- In the box that opens type /Music then press OK
- You can repeat those steps for all the folders you want to give access to.
- Press OK and return to the FileZilla Server interface
Adding users to your FTP Server is a simple process and the use of Groups above makes adding more users later a breeze. From the main FileZilla Server Interface click Edit and select Users.
- On the General Selection click Add on the right side to add your first user.
- Type the name of the first user and then from the drop down select the Group you created. This will give the user access to all the folders in the Group. This is where grouping comes in very handy.
- After pressing OK, create a password for the user by checking the Password box and fill in the field with the desired password.
- Press OK