Hyper Pi is a front end for Super PI. Super PI is a single threaded benchmark that calculates pi to a specific number of digits. It uses the Gauss-Legendre algorithm and is a Windows port of a program used by Yasumasa Kanada in 1995 to compute pi to 232 digits. In our case, Pi is calculated to 1M using all processors available and high priority.
|Asus Z97-AR i7 4790K @4.0 GHz||20.600|
Table of Contents
- Board Layout & Features
- UEFI BIOS
- UEFI BIOS Cont.
- Included Software
- Test System Setup
- Benchmarking: Ethernet Performance
- Benchmarking: SATA Performance
- Benchmarking: AIDA64 Benchmark
- Benchmarking: PCMark 8
- Benchmarking: Handbrake
- Benchmarking: Cinibench R15
- Benchmarking: HyperPi
- Overclocking & Final Thoughts