2. E-mail Confirmation: When you sign-up for the Computingondemand.com forum, you should receive a letter confirming your e-mail address. This e-mail may also contain useful information allowing you to modify your forum account at any time. Computingondemand.com only sends out mailings to those individuals who have registered to receive them. The Computingondemand.com newsletter does not use the forum mailing list, and requires a separate subscription available at this page.
3. Terms and Conditions: Computingondemand.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notification. Continued use of this site after such changes to the terms and conditions constitutes acceptance on your part. Computingondemand.com reserves the right to make this site unavailable at any time or to restrict access to the site in whole or in part, without notice.
4. Property Rights: You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights, including any trademarks or copyrights in the content of this site or mailings, are owned by Computingondemand.com or their respective owners. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the intellectual property of Computingondemand.com except as otherwise provided on http://www.Computingondemand.com/. Computingondemand.com or any of their partner’s sites may only be accessed through a typical Web browser, using the “http” protocol. No access is permitted through any other protocol, for any reason.
5. Copyright: Material published in the Computingondemand.com mailings, when available, or at http://www.Computingondemand.com/ may not be copied, broadcast, stored (in any medium), shown or played in public, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, transmitted, adapted or changed in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You agree to use these sites and/or mailings only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe on the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of or enjoyment of this sites and/or mailings by any third party.
7. Third Party Advertising: We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
8. Third Party Cookies: In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser.