I have had an annoying problem that I just realized I had. Sometimes, when I am quick clicking through websites or testing on this one, I tend to hit some buttons rather quickly. Sometimes, they close my windows and other times have no effect. Well, one time, I accidentally zoomed in on this site with Firefox and never realized that I did so.
Page Zooming was introduced in Firefox 3 and allows you to increase or decrease the size of web pages within the browser. For some time now, I have never realized how small the font was on this site because of my unrecognized mishap.
So, two things happened:
- I fixed the zooming issue
- I redesigned the site… again
How zoom works in Firefox:
- To zoom in, increasing the page size, press and hold Ctrl while pressing + .
- To zoom out, decreasing the page size, press and hold Ctrl while pressing –.
- To reset page size back to normal, press and hold Ctrl while pressing 0.
- If your mouse has a scroll wheel, press and hold Ctrl while scrolling up to zoom in and down to zoom out.
- At the top of the Firefox window, on the menu bar, click the View menu, then go to Zoom.
- Select either Zoom In, Zoom Out, or Reset for their corresponding action.
- You can choose Zoom Text Only, which will make the controls only apply to text, not images.