Integrating Email Virus Scanning
- Download Clamwin and install with all the default options: Click Here to Download
From your hMailAdministrator Interface
- Expand “Settings”
- Choose AntiVirus
- Choose ClamWin tab
- Check the box for “Use Clamwin”
- Press Autodetect
- Press OK when the dialogue box appears
- click Save
If it doesn’t autodetect the ClamWin paths correctly or at all:
- Executable: C:\Program Files\ClamWin\bin\clamscan.exe
- database: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\.clamwin\db
If you have any questions or comments, please visit our forums. You will be able to find help or offer suggestions. Also, the fine folks over at WeGotServed.co.uk are a great resource for help.
Note: You don’t have to be running Windows Home Server for this to work. This will work with any current version of Windows. You can use a DynDNS account also instead. Sign up for Dynamic DNS at dyndns.org and use that as your domain address in your mailserver. Most routers support updating your dynDNS.org address automatically; if yours doesn’t, download the updater for free from their site.