Look, we all know and realize that Windows is the superior operating system to anything else out there. With that said, I am going to detail ten reasons why this is the case and offer supporting data. Some of this may be shocking to you if you are a user of another operating system, but please… don’t feel inferior.
Windows is the best OS because:
- The Bugatti Veyron is the fastest, most powerful and most expensive sports car in the world. Windows is the most expensive PC operating system so it is the fastest too.
- Windows commercials are the funniest. Comon, a Mac and a PC guy are friends and always competing… FUNNY, therefore Windows must be the funniest OS too!
- Everyone knows that the more letters something has in its name the better it is. OS X – 3 letters, crappy. Linux – 5 letters, almost there. Windows 7 – 8 letters, AWESOME!
- Windows is the most user friendly operating system. What would you rather kick if it isn’t working, a window or a snow leopard; and which do you think would be more friendly if you kicked it? Seriously, no one wants to kick a penguin.
- Windows Users are more likely to eat things like Tuna Fish, a Hero, or a Patty Melt; while Mac OS X users are more likely to eat Hummus, Banh Mi, or Shawarma (Hunch.com). At least Windows Users are eating normal stuff. Mac Users; I don’t even know what those things are!
- Windows is what Linux and Mac users play games on; that is if they can’t afford a PS3, an XBOX 360, or a Wii.
- Windows is so great that Mac OS X has things like Boot camp & Parralells, so you can run Windows on a Mac with it!
- Windows has a key on a keyboard named after it, the Windows Key. Linux doesn’t have a key named after it. Macs have a special key, but it’s ominously called the “command key.”
- Windows is better because it’s not named after a hamburger. Albeit was a good hamburger, its been getting worse over the years; the price goes up and the quality goes down. (MAC OS X)
- Windows is helping the overall economy recover from the recession. After all, it keeps a lot of specialists and repair technicians employed. Therefore, Windows cares more about our economy than Macs do.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I had to let off some steam after my “Why I am Dumping Firefox” article.